Welcome to The 4th Asian Clay Conference (ACC-2020)
On behalf of the organizing committee of the 4th Asian Clay Conference (ACC-2020), we are delighted to invite you to participate this important scientific event from June 8 – 9, 2020. The Asian Clay Conference was initiated by Clay Science Society of Japan in 2010, and the first Asian Clay Conference was organized in Nagoya 2010. Since then, the conference has grown significantly due to international collaboration with Korean Clay Science Society (2nd Asian Clay Conference was organized in Seoul, Korea in 2012) and Chinse Clay Science Society (3rd Asian Clay Conference was organized in Guangzhou, China in 2016). This activity is authorized by AIPEA (International Association for the study of Clays) and the conference is organized for every 4 years.
Now, we are delighted to announce that the 4th Asian Clay Conference will be organized in a South East Asian country, Thailand, in 2020 in fully-online style. We hope that you will enjoy this conference as an international platform for the academic and industrial networking particularly in topics of clays and clay minerals.
List of ACC-2020 Plenary/Keynote/Invited Speakers
Prof.Dr. Jin-Ho Choy
Title: EXPLORATION of 2D CLAYS from the PERSPECTIVE of NANOMEDICINE
Prof. Dr. Breu Josef
Title: Better Clays Make Life Easier
Title: Biodegradation of phytosanitary products using MgAl Layered Double Hydroxide biohybrids
Title: SILICA-BASED MATERIALS DERIVED FROM LAYERED SILICATES
Title: Design of (polymer/tubular nano-clay) hybrids through precise interfacial structure control
Dr. Takeo EBINA
Title: DEVELOPMENT OF NANOTECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRIALIZATION OF SILICA/CLAY NANOMATERIALS IN JAPAN
Dr. Akira Ono
Prof Dr. Chun Hui ZHOU
Title: INTERACTIONS BETWEEN SMECTITE AND ORGANIC SPECIES: STILL REMAIN AN ENIGMA
Title: ORGANIC-INORGANIC HUBRIDS HAVING A TALC-LIKE STRUCTURE: MATERIALS FOR THE FUTURE
Prof.Dr. Hendrik Heinz
Title: Modeling of Clay Minerals and Fine Particle Silicates to Understand Particle Assembly and Biomolecular Interactions
Prof.Dr.Ulla Gro Nielsen
Title: Insight into the phosphate uptake properties of layered double hydroxides
Title: Biomimetic Polymer/Clay Nanocoatings with Exceptional Mechanical, Barrier, and Flame
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pooria Pasbakhsh
Title: Halloysite nanotubes in electrospun nanofibres for new applications
Title: Controlling the Loss of Fertilizer and Pesticide Through Nanoclay Materials
- We will use ZOOM meeting application in ACC-2020 fully online conference. Please download and install in your computer.
- Please explore these VDOs to see how you can join Zoom Meeting, and how you can share your screen before starting your presentation.
How to share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA6SGQlVmcA
- This is the procedure how one could join Zoom Meeting from either Zoom Application (downloaded on your device) or a web browser of your choice. You can try to join during the Rehearsal Session on Sunday June 7, 2020 at 02:00-04.00 PM (Bangkok Time (GMT + 7 Hours)). Please kindly explore and study. [click here]
- Only paid participant will be received meeting ID and password of E-room for ACC-2020.
- Payment deadline is passed now. We are strating to do conference program and will cut non-payment person out form conference program. Please check payment status in this link https://www.asian-clay2020.com/content.php?id=e1v2
- Please check updated abstract status in this link https://www.asian-clay2020.com/content.php?id=f1p2
- Guidelines and Instructions for On-Line ACC-2020 Conference [click here]
- Final Program Overview is now ready. (pdf file) [click here]
- Book of Program and Abstracts is launched now [click here]
- The last updated information is available, please kindly check for last minute updates, especially on Sessions 2, 5, and 6. More updates will likely be annouced during the Opening Ceremorny of ACC-2020 on Monday June 8, 2020.
- ACC-2020 would also like to ask for your kind cooperation in using the Virtual Backgroud (attached herewith, and also posted on ACC-2020 Website) to acknowlege the support of all our kind sponsors. Please kindly use these to reflect the appreciation to our sponsors.[Virtual Background 1 and Virtual Background 2]
- Attached herewith is also Registration Code for All Participants that you must use in the Zoom Meeting. Please mark your own Registration Code and use it accordingly. [click here]
- It must be exphazised again that when joining Zoom you must following the protocal as follows (using your Registration Code). When asked to enter your name during the session, please enter the following (you must use your Real First Name and Last Name, otherwise the Host will not accept you into the Room), Registration Code-First Name Last Name
- To join ACC-2020 Zoom Meeting, the most important information is Meeting ID and Password. Please kindly check your registered email for List of Zoom Meeting ID and Password you can use to join The On-Line ACC-2020 Conference on June 7-9, 2020.
To avoid a possible conflict of interest during this fully online conference via Zoom Meeting Application, ACC-2020 will only record the Opening/Closing Ceremony and Plenary/Keynote/Invited Presentations (only with permission granted by the speakers).
|October 18, 2019||Registration and Abstract Submission Open|
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|June 1, 2020||Online Payment Closed|
|June 8-9, 2020||Fully-online conference day|
Registration & Payment
Registration fee includes: E-Program Book , E-Abstract Book and E-Proceedings
Normal (Before 1 June 2020)
* Plenary/Keynote/Invited speaker and committee must be register in "regular" rate
** Attendee will receive ID and password to access to E-room. (Not presentation)
*** We will use ZOOM for ACC-2020 fully-online conference
**** If you apply for a student registration, please upload student ID card or a letter confirming your student status (the status has to be valid during the whole conference period). The letter has to be signed by your supervisor or department chairman.
***** In case of payment by bank transfer, transfer fee is the responsibility of participants.