Abstract & Submission
- Please only use the provided abstract template for your submission.
- Abstract can be submitted either for oral or poster presentation. Please check the corresponding box in the verify abstract submission page. Please note that, after being reviewed, the abstract submitted for oral presentation may be re-assigned as a poster presentation due to the limited availability of the time slot.
- Abstract must be in English and only be submitted on-line via the conference website.
- After being notified of the abstract acceptance, all presenters must register and pay the registration fee before June 1, 2020. After that, please pay registration fee on-site.
- Accepted abstracts will be available on “Book of Abstracts” (available only on soft file in pdf format).
Abstract submission guideline
- Abstract must be written in English and does not exceed 300 words.
- Abstract can be included one photograph/graph/diagram (but no table) but must not exceed one A4 page.
How to submit an abstract
- Download the abstract template (Ms.Word file)
- Fill in the blanks for title, authors, affiliation and content for your abstract, which may be copied from your Word or any other typesetting file.
- Click “Create account”
- Fill out your information
- Click “Abstract Submission” and type the abstract title, browse the abstract file to upload, choose the type of presentation, select the symposium and then click “Upload Abstract”
- Verify your abstract
Download abstract template: abstract template(.docx)
- Users can submit only ONE abstract under ONE account and ONE registration fee covers a maximum of ONE presentation (oral or poster)
- Each registrant can submit only ONE manuscript for publication consideration at the conference.
Copyrights © 2019 - 2020 All Rights Reserved by ACC2020 Conference